What is your Favorite Candle Flavor?

Reaction score
I will only buy Yankee Candles and in the kitchen I love burning lemon chiffon in the summer and anything related to apples and cinnamon in the fall/winter. What is your favorite flavor candle for the kitchen? I think they get me motivated to bake/cook more and I love the way it smells throughout the house.

Reaction score
I like Yankee Candles but lately I've been buying from Bath and Body Works. They have great sales, and that draws me in. For me the quality is the same so it's more cost effective to buy from there. I love Fall & Winter type scents. Balsam is a huge favorite! Also things with cinnamon in them, I'm "high maintenance" on scents....for my candles or body lotions. I'll spend lots of time sniffing away at candles in the store so I don't end up coming home with one I don't like. :)

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with Yankee Candles, but they'e so expensive! Whenever I go to a shop which sells them, I sniff but don't buy. ;) I've only got one, and that's the Vanilla Cupcake one. It smells delicious! I also have a few imitation ones in small jars which were much, much cheaper and they smell just as good - I've got Blueberry Muffin, Strawberry Shortcake and Pineapple and Passionfruit. Food scents are my favourites, I'm not really into floral scents.

Reaction score
I love fresh fruit candles but really the best scents for my home are natural scents. Baking aroma, essential oils I use in cleaning and things like that.

Reaction score
I actually like the Walmart scented candles. They are surprisingly good for the price. I like the hazelnut one, the vanilla one and the seasonal pumpkin one.
The Walmart candles actually get pretty good reviews online because they're a good deal.

Reaction score
Anything with cinnamon flavorings in it. I also love sweet summery smells such as peaches.

Reaction score
I usually don't use candles but do love the smell of cinnamon with an air freshener especially during the winter and fall. It does make you feel like baking.

Reaction score
I love candles with a vanilla scent to them. Yankee Candles smell wonderful, but I was so disappointed with how quickly they burned. And they left a good inch, inch and a half of wax in the bottom! I love the Bath and Body Works candles, but usually only get those at Christmas time. Another favorite company is Diamond Candles. They have delicious scents and every candle has a ring inside, valued from $10-$5,000. It's possible to get a genuine gold or sterling silver ring with real gemstones!

Reaction score
I love candles too!! I do love how Yankee candles smell but will only buy them when they are on sale. Our Kohls sells Yankee candles, so sometimes if I have a good discount, I will snatch one up. My husband actually really loves candles too! He is always sniffing when we go to stores! It is amusing to me! :)

I discovered how much I love the Bath and Body Works candles a couple of years ago and now I wait until they are on sale too! Usually around Christmas time - or after - they seem to discount certain smells - so I stock up! I got one called Twisted Peppermint a couple of years ago and I could burn it all day!! They seem to have a sale on them every year so even if I still have some left I will stock up on more!!!

I like the pumpkin spice, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla - all those types of scents. I don't like ones like clean linen or fruity ones. To me they smell purfumey and they give me a headache.

Reaction score
anything with Apple and cinnamon I love. Even in the summer I love the smell of cinnamon. I was also bought a stawberry yankle candle but I didn't like that one so much.

Reaction score
My current favorite is a lilac scented candle I got from Kohl's. I also have a strawberry cream Yankee Candle that was a gift and it has a really pleasant scent. I am partial to vanilla and coffee scented candles. Those are my favorites.

If you have left over scented wax at the bottom of your candle jar, wrap a layer or two of foil on the bottom, and put it on the warming plate of your coffee maker. I think I am going to get a candle warmer one of these days. I think it would be much safer than having an open flame sometimes.

Reaction score
I forgot about Bath and Bodyworks candles. My kids bought me one for my birthday last year and the smell was just as strong if not stronger than the Yankee Candles. I only buy candles on sale too - luckily the ones in season are always 25% off at the outlets here.

Reaction score
I used to make candles, so I know first hand how awful yankee et all really are. So cheaply made and synthetic smelling. I highly recommend experimenting with candles. the smells can be so much richer and drool inducing lol. I was heavily addicted to my candles for many years.

my faves were banana nut bread, fresh baked bread, mexican vanilla, most of the citrus scents, apple pie.. I could go on for days lol

Reaction score
I love candles and can't pick just one favorite! Yankee candles are nice but my favorites come from Bath and Body Works. I love all their signature scents plus any of the Fall or Winter ones are always amazing like creamy pumpkin, marshmallow fireplace, basalm, etc. They also have a kitchen spice one that is really nice!

Reaction score
I like fresh fruits candles, allspice candles, but my very favorite flavors are sandal and musk.

It's easier find incense in these later flavors that candles though.

Reaction score
I used to LOVE grape scented candles, but I can never find them anymore. Otherwise I'll stick to scents like apple cinnamon, cotton candy.... a lot of food type ones.

Reaction score
I had to do a double take at the title of this thread at first, lol. Only because I've been watching all these shows such as My Strange Addiction, where people are eating things like nail polish and toilet paper and such...

Actually my favorite Yankee Candle scent would be their Citrus and Sage. I love the smell of it year round, it's such a great clean scent and it doesn't interfere much with the smell of whatever I have cooking.

My other favorite scent is Midsummers Night. It's much more of a masculine scent imo, and I like to have it burning when I am about to entertain.

Reaction score
My favorite candle flavor (scent) is anything Christmas related. Mixed spices are great or cinnamon and apple pie. I love baking christmas treats to those smells.

Reaction score
My absolute favorite is apple pie. Right now I have one that is berry cheesecake and it is amazing. I like scents that really smell up my home. I normally stay away from flower fragrances.

Reaction score
It depends on the season. I love Christmas scents during Christmas, but most of the time I prefer fresh clean scents that make my house smell clean.

Ask a Question