What is your Favorite Candle Flavor?

Reaction score
I guess you can say that I like fruit and "spicey" scents. I've never been one to enjoy a floral scent.

Reaction score
My favorite candle flavor is vanilla. The smell is wonderful and really adds a pleasant aroma to a room. Glade is a good go-to brand for these types of candles.

th

Reaction score
I believe I posted on this before and responded entirely different. I thought this said "Candy" prior, so now I am going to respond with a proper response lol. My favorite candle scent from Yankee has to be their birthday cake scent. It creates a lovely smell and it travels throughout the entire house.

Reaction score
I recently smelled a Village Candle that was waffle, butter and maple syrup scented and it smelled so delicious that I'm obsessed with going back to the store for it ,even though it's a little expensive for a candle.

Reaction score
I so have a weakness for candles, there is not a better feeling than cleaning my house from top to bottom and lighting my favorite scented candles which leaves my home smelling heavenly; it gives me total peace of mind just to breathe in such aromas. My all time favorites would have to be apple spice,apple cider,coconut kiwi,cinnamon apple and lavender.

Reaction score
I love Bath and Body Works candles, especially the Christmas smells, they make the season happier and they smell so good!

Ask a Question