What is your favorite holiday and why?

Reaction score
My favorite would have to me Thanksgiving.

I love it because there is always a ton of food that last for the entire week. We literally have every kind of dish ready to eat.

Reaction score
My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. Why? It gives you the opportunity to show the people around you how much you love them. I don't treat this holiday only as a romantic 24-hour period. Instead, I try do something for all of the people in my life to show how much I care for them.

Reaction score
I would have to say that my favorite holiday time is definitely from Halloween to New Year's! There are so many fun decorations and treats to make that it's really hard to pick just one time.

Reaction score
I love the 4th of July. It celebrates something very important to all of us,,, our freedom. It is a chance for family and friends to gather that does not require a lot of preparation and hoopla. I nece picnic or outdoor grilling, family and friends gathered to celebrate something special for all of regardless of race, religion, background, marital status, whether or not we have children. It is a holiday that lets us just enjoy that special bond we all have as Americans.

Reaction score
My favorite holiday? I'm not a christian, but my SO comes from a family who celebrates Christmas. I enjoy celebrating Christmas with them, the decorations, the food, being all together in one place exchanging gifts. It's a great time of the year. I also like Halloween, sadly I think that celebration is too short lived... the anticipation for Christmas is way greater for most :(

Reaction score
I would have to say that my favorite holiday time is definitely from Halloween to New Year's! There are so many fun decorations and treats to make that it's really hard to pick just one time.

I hadn't thought of it this way, but I think it is the same thing for me, the rest of the year is so plain and boring to me, no great celebrations, but when Halloween is getting closer I know all the good holidays are approaching!

Reaction score
I grew up in Australia but married an American and had never celebrated Thanksgiving until my adult life but I fell in love with it!

It's a great thing to remember all the things you're thankful for, and it's honestly the yummiest holiday - so much good food! All the desserts are my favorite - so many pies!

Reaction score
My favorite Holidays is the Christmas and New Year's Day. It is the time for families to have bonding moments and eating together. Many festive foods are prepared to be shared by everybody and they are all happy celebrating this kind of occasions.

Reaction score
My favorites are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, the big 3 where everyone comes together to celebrate, share good food and fun, appreciate one another, and make new memories, and they all involve food!

Reaction score
My favourite would be christmas. There is just something about the overall atmosphere when you go to work, or the mall. Everyone has that holiday spirit. Also the BAKING aspect of it is super fun, I like to make cute desserts each year and give out to family and friends.

Reaction score

Those are also my fav holidays! Minus new year's. Mostly because I find it kinda depressing to see another year go by without me having accomplished what I had meant to.

Reaction score
it has to be the 4th of July ,there is nothing like fireworks and grilled burgers and hot dogs with some cole slaw and cold tater salad and baked beans,with the smell of fresh shot gun powder in the air,just waiting for it to get dark and then shoot off the good stuff :)

Ask a Question