What is your favorite place to go on vacation?

Reaction score
New York City! I'm from Toronto so it's not that big of a difference when it comes to the people and traffic but it's a lot of fun down there. I have family there so whenever I go there we a hang out and do some crazy things. I love going shopping there; you can find some pretty awesome deals!

Reaction score
I would love to go back to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France.... have not been since I was in high school and it was a great trip. The architecture, history, beauty is to be savored!!! at 18, I had no clue of the importance, but would love to go back and really appreciate it.

Reaction score
I would like to go to the Bahamas again. I went there on a cruise with my sister and it's so beautiful there. I have been wanting to go back ever since.

Reaction score
It would have to be Sydney for me. Nothing beats the combination of the calm sea and the thriving city at night. I like how balanced everything feels. If you look at one side of Sydney, you'll see the busy streets and the high rise buildings. But if you look to the other side, you can see the harbor and really feel the breeze. There are so many seafood restaurants at night. The museum's also a lovely stop.

Reaction score
What I would really love to do for a vacation is to go on one of those cruise ships down to the Bahamas for about 3 days. I really have never just gone on a vacation to anywhere, but I have traveled around for one reason or another, so I have lived or visited a lot of places.
But to just go on a beautiful cruise ship, try all the awesome buffets on board, and swim in the pool, that would just be such an awesome experience !

I was in the Navy years ago and said I would take a cruise one day and enjoy the ride,instead of working 16 hours a day for the ride :)

Reaction score
There is one place I like to go on a vacation and it is in Jeju Island in Korea. It is one of the seven wonders of the world and the place they said is really very amazing! :) This coming month of May 2016 it is in our list of plans that we will visit for the year 2016.

Reaction score
Spain. Never been there, but for my honeymoon I would love going there :) My guy says its not so far by car and he lives to drive. I'd not mind it at all to enjoy the changing surroundings, just like we went to France by car.

Reaction score
Call me romantic or pathetic but even though I have several places I like for me it is not where but with who. I am not a materialist and money for me represent things that we use to buy and pay. That is the only reason I want money. Before you say that everybody want money for the same reason, think twice. Anyway, my ideal place is any place where a certain person would walk with me. We can go in Paris or down the river in my town. I really don't see the difference. If I would go alone that would be different story. Since I love art in every aspect and manifestation I would choose already mentioned Paris as one of the locations.

Reaction score
Insanely enough my favorite place to go is Michigan. Over half my family lives in the suburbs of Detroit. We have a huge family, so it's always an event when we all gather up over there.

Reaction score
The places I've loved traveling to the most have been Japan, New Zealand, and far North Queensland in Australia. I usually can find something great about anywhere I've traveled to though!

Ask a Question