What kind of music do you listen to?

Reaction score
I use to just listen to only rnb and rap music. Now, I listen to all kinds of music as my eyes have broaden.

Reaction score
Right now Christmas music!!! :) But, usually contemporary Christian music!! :) I do like "soft" rock from the
60's and 70's but usually go back to listening to Christian.
I don't like heavy metal either - or anything with "screaming" guitars!! It just grates on me! LOL
I do like some of the new singers - like Adelle (not sure how to spell her name). :)

Reaction score
I listen to a variety of music. I listen to pop and urban music. I listen to my favorite radio stations while baking. They play the best music that I like to hear. I like old and new school music. My siblings introduced me to Christian music. It sounds so soothing and great. Music lifts my spirit while baking.

Reaction score
I love hard rock, rock or heavy metal. I'd say mostly hard rock. My favourite band is Shinedown, followed by Three Days Grace, Sick Puppies and Black Stone Cherry. I only listen to my music when I'm alone in the car, otherwise I'd have to have headphones on. I have yet to find a pair that don't hurt my ears.

Reaction score
I listen to a little bit of everything. Pop, rock, r&b, country, etc. I love songs with a positive message, a nice beat and songs that make you feel good.

Reaction score
I like classical music and 80s rock. It's fun to listen to. Listening to music while baking can be very relaxing for me. It always gets me in a better mood. Who can feel down when there's great music playing in the background?

Reaction score
I love it all. It just depends on the mood I am in. I love everything from classic to Big Band, to 80's hair bands, country, and scream metal. Haha.....I am a channel surfer though, I have satelite radio in my car and I am always switching channels constantly, I don't think I ever finish a song, I always want to know what is on another channel. Who knows I may be missing something even better than what I am listening to. It drives my family crazy though, so we stick with books on cd when we are traveling.....

Reaction score
I listen to all kinds of music from Country, Jazz, R&b, Hip Hop, Pop,and some Techno. But the thing is it all depends on my mood from which genre i decide to listen to. For instance I love Jazz when I travel to the Jazz Fest in New Orleans each year. Its a weekend full of Jazz with some very very great Artist in attendance.

Reaction score
I am addicted to music. I wake up and go to bed with music. I listen to all kinds of music. It depends on my mood. When I am sad, I like cheering and dynamic songs. :)))) Currently listening to that song :

Reaction score
I listen to everything from Country, R & B, Gospel, Christian, Rock, everything. I love that I can listen to almost any radio station when we go on long trips because my muscial taste are so vast.

Reaction score
I like to listen to all kinds of music and I like lots of different types. my absolute favorite would have to be classical. I will always love this the best because of how it helps me relax and focus. I do have different moods and different songs for each one, but I always go back to classical in the end.

Ask a Question