What shows do you enjoy watching?

Reaction score
I'll start off the list with...

Once Upon A Time
Breaking Bad
Grimm
Dexter
Criminal Minds

LOL. I also live Once Upon a Time but it had been quite awhile now since I was updated with the episodes. I am still at Season 2. I don't know where to download. I am also interested to watch Criminal Minds and Suits but I still don't have much time as of now.

Reaction score
I have to say that the 3 shows I enjoy watching the most have to be Grey`s Anatomy, Suits and House of Cards. they have action, great drama, realistic personal relationships, great actors portraying great characters and so on. if you are looking for something good to watch and haven`t seen these, give it a try. U will love them!

Reaction score
I like Criminal Minds, and I am a fan of shows on the ID channel. My favorite is Dangerous Women. That is a good show and it surprises me that the stories ate true as well.

Reaction score
I love Cake Boss, Honey Boo Boo ( the family are funny) My Soaps such as Eastenders, Emmerdale and Coronation Street. Hells Kitchen and the new dramas such as The Mill and The White Queen.
I used to watch a lot of music shows as well but they seem to have all gone now

Honey Boo Boo is a show that a lot of people make fun of, but sometimes I still watch it. There's something sweet about the fact that their daughter isn't the prettiest girl in a lot of the child beauty pageants, but they keep entering her because they believe in her. The family is kind of charming in an oddball way. Technically they can afford to move to a nicer home but they have a contract with the TV company to maintain their lifestyle until the show ends.

Reaction score
My nephew has gotten me hooked on Once Upon A Time. I was reluctant to watch it at first but he showed me the first episode and I have been hooked ever since. I like how they were able to put fairy into a modern day world. I also liked how they switched back and forth. I saw previews for the new season but I have not been able to watch it yet. I will probably see about watching it online.

Reaction score
Now that the fall season is underway, my television schedule looks like this:

Monday - How I Met Your Mother and The Voice
Tuesday - The Voice
Wednesday - Survivor and Modern Family
Thursday - We were watching Celebrity Game Night
Sunday - The Amazing Race

We also watch The Killing (recently cancelled) and The Walking Dead when it returns.

Reaction score
I used to love watching CSI Miami and all the shows that were similar to that but lately I've kind of gotten bored with it even though I still watch it. I also like Doctor House, desperate housewives, criminal minds, cold case and grey's anatomy. I also like Hungarian shows, I watch those too.

Reaction score
My nephew has gotten me hooked on Once Upon A Time. I was reluctant to watch it at first but he showed me the first episode and I have been hooked ever since. I like how they were able to put fairy into a modern day world. I also liked how they switched back and forth. I saw previews for the new season but I have not been able to watch it yet. I will probably see about watching it online.

I'm just finishing season 2 right now! It's cheesy in some spots, but I love it.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with the Wonderland spinoff.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm hoping it turns out good as well. I have a few reservations but I think this will actually be very good.

Reaction score
Just started Sleepy Hollow as well, lets see if I can keep all my fairy tale/supernatural continuities separate in my head :D

Reaction score
I know they sure are coming up with a lot of fairy tale tv shows lately. They need to watch it. If tgey come up with too many then people will get tired of them too soon.

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of time for TV because I'm in school, but when I can, I watch:

The Vampire Diaries
Come Dine With Me Canada
Hell's Kitchen
Master Chef

There are more, but I forgot for the time being. I wish that I had the Food Network, but we don't have it anymore. I used to watch that channel every single day.

Reaction score
I love the food network channel yoo. I love a lot of the cooking shows. I may not have the time to watch them as often as I would like, but I do catch up when I can.

Reaction score
I love watching How I Met Your Mother. It's very exciting now since it's the last season! I think that it's one of those shows that you can still enjoy even if you haven't watched all of its episodes. Most of the time, I find myself agreeing with all of the life lessons the show feeds you with. The show is really just heartwarming and funny at the same time.

Reaction score
I love watching How I Met Your Mother. It's very exciting now since it's the last season! I think that it's one of those shows that you can still enjoy even if you haven't watched all of its episodes. Most of the time, I find myself agreeing with all of the life lessons the show feeds you with. The show is really just heartwarming and funny at the same time.

Reaction score
These are the ones that I watch al the time
Criminal Minds
Bones
CSI Miami
Supernatural (just stared on season 2)

Reaction score
I am totally addicted to Criminal Minds. I set the DVR to record them because I work in the evening, and I can stay up all night watching it if I'm not careful. I also like CSI and NCIS.

Reaction score
In the summer, I watch a lot of house hunting, house decorating, gardening, cooking and DIY shows. It's my summer tradition. When my daughter is home from school for the summer, I get into nesting mode. I hate my current apartment but I have 2 or 3 Pinterest boards of projects I want to do as soon as I can move elsewhere.
Either I watch HGTV online or the Living Well Network on my digital converter box.

When it's not summer, I watch a lot of anime, Korean dramas, Japanese dramas, and the adult cartoons like South Park.
I love HGTV! House Hunters, Property Brothers, Income Property, Property Virgins, etc.

Reaction score
Other than HGTV, I love the Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. They are 2 extremely funny shows and I just recently started watching them last year.

Ask a Question