What shows do you enjoy watching?

Reaction score
I have been meaning to watch Penny Dreadful. I was awaiting the series and once it came out I completely forgot about it. I am definitely in need of watching the first episode and catching up to the small bit I've missed.

Only two episodes have aired and the third airs on Sunday night. It should be relatively easy to catch up with what you've missed.

I'm not 100% into it, I'll admit, but pretty much every other series I watch is done for the season.

Reaction score
Only two episodes have aired and the third airs on Sunday night. It should be relatively easy to catch up with what you've missed.

I'm not 100% into it, I'll admit, but pretty much every other series I watch is done for the season.

I figured they were not too far into the series, so that's good news. It usually takes a while to warm up to a series. Hopefully it'll start to grow on you. :)

Reaction score
My favorite show right now is Game of thrones.
I also like Stargate SG-1, Doctor who, True blood , warehouse 13 and 19 kids and counting.

I know a lot of these are very random, but I love them. I can't tell you why but they are very interesting to me.

Reaction score
My favorite shows are Hit the Floor (vH1), Chopped (The Food Network), Property Brothers (HGTV), River Monsters (Animal Planet), Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel) and Hollywood Exes (vH1). I am a typical female who loves chick flicks and reality tv shows, but I also love learning new things on the Aniimal Planet channel. I find Ghost Adventures very interesting!

Reaction score
A couple of my favorite competition shows, America's Got Talent and Last Comic Standing are back. Have you guys been watching them?
I liked the comedian Dan N. from America's Got Talent, and the comedienne Tracey Ashley from Last Comic Standing.

Reaction score
I love watching sitcoms. Here's my list; How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 2 broke Girls, Two and a Half Men, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Mentalist and right now I'm watching Once Upon A Time. I just love watching these TV series like I feel that I'm friends with them. It makes me relax and forget problems at work.

Reaction score
I enjoy watching:
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family (my favorite)
Finding Big Foot ( never thought I would like it)
Duck Dynasty

Reaction score
Don't think i'd added the Mighty Boosh to my original list... Really got back into that lately!

Reaction score
I've got into Homeland recently, season 1 & 2 are on Netflix. It's really good!

Reaction score
I have about 120 episodes of Tosh.0 on my DVR. I record every episode. Daniel Tosh is so mean but his show is funny to me. I also enjoy Drunk History and Key & Peele.

Reaction score
I watch a lot of crime shows. Right now I am into The Last Ship and I love Falling Skies. I watch Grimm, Haven, Walking Dead, and Elementary when they are on. I also like Perception. I watch Finding Bigfoot, the show about the family in Alaska and Mountain Men, too. I like Two and a Half Men and Big Bang. And Cutthroat Kitchen, Guys Grocery Games and some of the home improvement shows as well as House Hunting International. So I guess you can say I like to watch a wide variety of shows!!

Reaction score
Most of my favorite shows finished their seasons for now (like Grimm), so I needed something new. I just started watching "the 100", and planning to try "the Strain", though that one looks a little odd. I haven't made up my mind about the 100 yet, but it could be good.

Reaction score
I did like to watch breaking bad when it was still on. But other than that I like good eats, bizarre foods, etc. But I really like Bizarre foods

Reaction score
I no longer have a lot time to watch TV anymore, but some of the TV shows I watch are:

The Simpsons
Daria
The Middle
How I met your mother
The walking dead
The law and order USV
House

Those are the shows I watch the most whenever I have the time. Might watch more TV once I have the time :)

Reaction score
I love just about all of the shows on Food Network and the Discovery Channel. I also really like Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, and the voice.

Reaction score
I normally love every episode of the sketch comedy show Key and Peele but last night's episode was their worst ever. Between the guy beating the cute dog because he thought his wife was cheating with the dog, and the football player with a concussion calling his teammates cartoon squirrels, it was a weird, dark, bad ,humorless episode. We normally save them on the DVR but we deleted this one immediately.

Reaction score
I like to watch a lot of shows, Lately I've been watching a lot of comedy to keep my stress down, and keep me laughing.

Ask a Question