What shows do you enjoy watching?

Reaction score
I watch Two and a Half Men everyday. I have been watching this show for 4 years. I think this show is so funny. It's about two brothers that are roommates. Charlie Sheen plays one of the brothers.

N

noahkma

I really like Baking Bad. Get it? I meant to say Breaking Bad, but it is a baking forum. I've taken a break from watching it, but I adored almost every last moment spent watching the show. Someone already spoiled the ending for me, but even though I know the ending, the show is still marvelous (in my eyes). I love how, in the end, everything adds up and the story is amazing. There were almost no episodes that were worse than each other because every episode was a brand new experience that had me on the edge of my seat. Breaking Bad, or might I say, Baking Bad is one of my favorite shows.

Reaction score
I love HGTV! House Hunters, Property Brothers, Income Property, Property Virgins, etc.

All those shows are good and I also like Love It Or List It. Hilary Farr is so patient and sweet ,even when the clients act like whiny babies because she can't fit all their wants into the budget.

Reaction score
There really is a rather large collection of shows to watch these days, I've enjoyed:

Criminal Minds
Masterchef
Bones
The Forgotten
Breakout Kings
2.5 Men
Alphas
CSI
Sons Of Anarchy
Top Shot
Wipe Out
White Collar Crime

MMM, That's all I can think of right now that I have actually spent time watching and trying to follow.;)

Reaction score
I love watching cooking shows and crime shows. I really like the true crime shows better than the ones with actors. I also used to LOVE Desperate Housewives. Orange is the New Black is a great show on Netflix, and I'm a big fan of Extreme Couponing as well lol.

Reaction score
Anyone watched House of Cards on Netflix recently? I thought it was brilliant - Kevin Spacey is so good.

Reaction score
I enjoy watching old shows like:
Martin
Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
Good Times
Jeffersons
I watched all of these shows on a regular basis because I enjoy them more than the new shows.

Reaction score
I would have to say "Scandal" hands down. It is my favorite show right now. At least during this part of my life.. I watch it every Thursday glued on the couch with my eyes glued on the tv. I don't think I have ever been this interested in a tv show before.

Reaction score
We've started watching True Detective recently, it rated really well so we had high expectations but it is pretty slow paced. That being said, we watched episode 5 last night and there was some action which was good.

Reaction score
Woohoo for Supernatural!

I can wax poetic about a dozen shows, but my can't-skip, must-watch favorites right now are:
Grimm - This takes Grimm fairy tales to a whole other level. The show is fun and doesn't take itself too seriously, at least I don't think it does, for a series that's about a police detective who sees into another world filled with nightmare creatures. The plots are good and not too twisty, and it has some great scary moments.
Hannibal - It's a cooking show, seriously. A cooking show about cooking people, but a cooking show nonetheless. From an artsy point of view, I have to say that the dishes themselves look good enough to eat.
Person of Interest - Fascinating show about human rights and how far the government would go to protect themselves and/or the freedom of their countries
Drop Dead Diva - It's about a model who dies and gets resurrected in an older, plus-size lawyer's body-- and that's jsut the first episode. Actually, after the first season, you sort of forget that she was a whole other person and just rave on the fact that she is just working it as an intelligent and kick-butt career woman.
Devious Maids - My guilty pleasure. I am so not into Housewives or anything gossipy, but this show just hits all the right spots: funny, great actors, beautiful settings, and enough gossip-worthy intrigue to have your jaw dropping a couple of minutes into an episode

Reaction score
Supernatural is great, I love Cupcake Wars and a variety of other cooking shows. I also love Downton Abbey, and The Tudors (which has been over for some time, but I have the boxed set and rewatch it from time to time!)

Reaction score
Person of Interest, Crisis, Castle - love that show!, Hotel Impossible, Foodnetwork Star, HGTV Design Star, Agents of Shield - my daughter and I are hooked, Elementary, Shark Tank, and lots of shows on HGTV and Food network!!! In between all that I like to read too and my daughter - for the most part - does school from home thru the high school so I help with that too. Saying all that makes me wonder if I have any free time! LOL :)

Reaction score
I used to like Two and a Half Men, but they screwed it up when Charlie Sheen was taken off the show. It's just not the same anymore.

We have been watching Revenge lately. I also can't wait for Orange is the New Black to come out with its new season -- I think that's next month.

Reaction score
I am addicted to reality television at the moment. I know that majority of it is not real, but I can't help but get sucked into it. I enjoy it regardless.

My favorite show at the moment is Dr. Phil. I have gone to see the show live numerous times and it is just as good in person. Other than my reality and talk shows, I love American Horror Story, Dexter, and Bob's Burgers.

Reaction score
Let's see, we watch Game of Thrones, Cosmos, Arrow, Agents of SHIELD, American Horror Story, Bob's Burgers, The Venture Bros, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Penny Dreadful, True Detective, Breaking Bad, Community, Axe Cop,

It looks like we watch a lot of television at my house, but not all these shows are currently airing, or they air at different times of the year.

Reaction score
Castle, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, criminal shows in general, as well as some things like Cosmos (documentary/information but really accessible), and Dance Moms(or any dance reality shows actually)
I've been meaning to try Penny Dreadful, seems like it can have that slightly bitter-honest pinch of darkness like victorian and gothic stories, I like that.

Reaction score
I don't have any current favorite shows, I used to watch Dexter and Breaking Bad. Currently I'm watching a mix of HGTV and cooking shows. I am trying to reinvent my apartment and have found some good inexpensive ideas on tv. I also want to add to my recipe collection, I want to spend this summer trying at least 3-4 new recipes a week and the food network is helping me with this. I love how you can go onto their website after the show and find the recipes, it's really convenient for me to not have to scribble everything out while watching.

Reaction score
Castle, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, criminal shows in general, as well as some things like Cosmos (documentary/information but really accessible), and Dance Moms(or any dance reality shows actually)
I've been meaning to try Penny Dreadful, seems like it can have that slightly bitter-honest pinch of darkness like victorian and gothic stories, I like that.

Penny Dreadful is an interesting take on that era and that type of fiction. It's almost evocative of the film version of "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" but done better and much more atmospheric. I like Josh Hartnett and Timothy Dalton quite a bit, so maybe I'm biased.

Reaction score
Penny Dreadful is an interesting take on that era and that type of fiction. It's almost evocative of the film version of "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" but done better and much more atmospheric. I like Josh Hartnett and Timothy Dalton quite a bit, so maybe I'm biased.
I have been meaning to watch Penny Dreadful. I was awaiting the series and once it came out I completely forgot about it. I am definitely in need of watching the first episode and catching up to the small bit I've missed.

Ask a Question