WHITE CHOCOLATE & ALMOND AMARETTO CHEESECAKE

Reaction score
This one ought to be one of the most sinful cheesecakes I have seen so far, I will definitely try it one day :)

White-Chocolate-Almond-Amaretto-Cheesecake.jpg

http://www.cozycountryliving.com/white-chocolate-almond-amaretto-cheesecake/

Reaction score
This one ought to be one of the most sinful cheesecakes I have seen so far, I will definitely try it one day :)

White-Chocolate-Almond-Amaretto-Cheesecake.jpg

http://www.cozycountryliving.com/white-chocolate-almond-amaretto-cheesecake/
Wow. That looks delicious, and very decadent. This is a recipe that I am going to save for a special occasion. Not many in my group of family and friends like white chocolate, but I think they would eat this. And, I like white chocolate, as long as it isn't too overwhelming. A little white chocolate goes a long way, and this recipe only calls for 2 oz., so I know it wouldn't overwhelm the other ingredients, and would simply complement them. I love anything with almond flavoring, or the nuts themselves, and this looks and sounds absolutely amazing to me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I also thought so, that's not much white chocolate :) I think they wanted to keep the white chocolate a bit subtle, because some people can't stomach big quantities of it. I'm actually one of those persons :) I think this is a very decadent dessert, but at the same time subtle :) If you try it anytime soon please let me know, this is definitely in my ''to try'' list.

Reaction score
Lord help me. I have never made a cheese cake. I went out some time ago and bought some cream cheese and I think it is well pass the expiry date by now. I love cheese cake but stay far away. This looks so good...Do you think I could even try it? I think I'll have to go shopping for the spring form pan as mine is full of rust. I am afraid to open the link.

Reaction score
Hahahaha, don't tell me we are again talking about the very same cream cheese we had talked about earlier? LOL. If that is the case, then for sure it's already past its expiration date, hehehehe! But talking about cream cheese, I did buy a bit of it, thought I'd use it, but I still haven't :( I might need to use it on something else soon, not a cheesecake, but maybe something else.

Reaction score
Lord help me. I have never made a cheese cake. I went out some time ago and bought some cream cheese and I think it is well pass the expiry date by now. I love cheese cake but stay far away. This looks so good...Do you think I could even try it? I think I'll have to go shopping for the spring form pan as mine is full of rust. I am afraid to open the link.
Cheese cake is one of the "fancy desserts" that is easy to make and master. You should definitely try it but you make want to start with a simple New York Cheese Cake and add flavorings and chocolate etc as you go. My first cheesecake cracked and I had to cover it with cherries but still it was yummy. I have done them so often now that I don't have to worry about cracking, I don't over mix it and I bake it in a water bath, but I still like to add a little something to dress it up.

Reaction score
Oh, my. I think I gained weight reading the title... then I actually looked at the picture and my mouth watered. I need to get off this page and stay off of it, ha ha.

That cheesecake looks and sounds so delicious, but honestly, I can't imagine anyone being able to eat that big of a piece of something so rich. I just want one bite. Just like one bite a day... for a week. ;)

Ask a Question