Cheese-less Pizza?

Reaction score
Well i have never had a cheese-less pizza before and i am not sure i would enjoy it as much as it's the melted cheese atop my pizza that really have me in a frenzy.

Reaction score
Ah man, cheese-less pizza, I don't think I could eat that, pizza must have cheese, it's like a main ingredient but I understand that you can't really eat it, I feel for ya man;)

'Murica! If you go to Italy, you'd be surprised how many pizzas have no cheese at all. They're delicious.

You should look it up, OP, and anyone wanting to cut the cheese. Of course, pizza changes a lot when you try to do it in the original Italian way, but some would say it's the only right way to do it... ;)

I actually like cheese on my pizza, but I've had many pizzas without that were simply amazing.

Reaction score
I've had a cheese less pizza before, all you need is more sauce or a thicker one so the toppings will stay put. I use pesto and more tomato paste on the base. There are also some vegan substitutes you could use, but even so a good thick coating of tomato sauce will do the trick. Sometimes Italian places do a tomato and basil pizza bread which is pizza without cheese and is really good.

Reaction score
One of the best cheese-less pizzas I ever had was a simple recipe. It is made on thin crust (or flat bread, if you prefer). It is regular tomato pizza sauce, skinless chicken (or canned), and spinach. I prefer to top it with a lot of herbs to give it flavor. I usually use oregano and garlic salt. Other herbs can be substituted.

Reaction score
I would see no point in eating a pizza that did not have cheese on it, because this is the best part for me. I am totally on board with a pizza that does not have the tomato marinara sauce on it. The Papa Muphy's where I live has a chicken, bacon, artichoke pizza that has some sort of garlic sauce on it and it is to die for!

Ask a Question