Chesters home work for me :)

Reaction score
would Colby work ? I have a decent stove now and I need to go to the grocery store again lol since I've ate all the cheese I had for it

Reaction score
would Colby work ? I have a decent stove now and I need to go to the grocery store again lol since I've ate all the cheese I had for it

If you get some nice "full milk" Colby, that should be ok.
"Full milk" just means it's made with 100% dairy, no added water or oils.

And to answer a previous question from a few weeks ago..........yes, you can put a pan underneath the dish while baking. I have some cheap pizza pans from the dollar store just for this reason! If something gets burned or stuck on them, I don't care....they are from the dollar store, I'm not going to worry about them!!! LOL

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. I've been sick with allergies for the past couple of months.

Reaction score
As far as you "teaching grade" goes.........you are doing very well!!!
You seem to have the baking knowledge to get these recipes to work for you.

The final point of all of these baking exercises is to learn how to work with ingredients that are hard to work with. When you get to the point that you have mastered these recipes where they turn out absolutely perfect..........then you can make anything (including those pie crusts) that turns out right the first time!

5star.png

Reaction score
I have some Colby cheese and some limes,I will either make a lime pie or try a cheese or lime souffle in my casserole dish and see what happens before long Chester :)

which reminds me,I need to go to the goodwill and see what they have,you never know

it is time to try something difficult again,the croissants were fairly easy and tasted really good,of course I have nothing to base them off of :) the hard part of those was having to wait so long before the next step and all the rolling pin action :),there was a lot of rolling involved lol

but they weren't to bad to make,are you ready for them Becky ? :) I haven't forgotten

Ask a Question