Do You Put Cream In Your Coffee?

Reaction score
Definitely! I'm trying to add less creamer and eventually have just black coffee, but I love creamer in my coffee. My fiancé and I both really like hazelnut flavors and the french vanilla flavor. Sometimes when the holiday season comes around I get the peppermint ones too :)

Reaction score
I need to include creamers in my coffee in light of the fact that drinking coffee straight is not for me, lol. There's such a large number of coffee creamers now a days with diverse flavors, for example, chocolate, vanilla and hazelnut. Only a few days ago I chose to attempt the hazelnut in my coffee, and I was flabbergasted by the striking flavor it gave my coffee. Actually I like including flavors into my coffee in view of all the diverse flavors and the richness. I can't manage without my coffee creamers, lol!!! :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the flavors of creamer but not the chemicals, oil and fake dairy so I just use flavored syrups like Torani and milk.

Reaction score
I have to put cream in my coffee....straight black coffee on a daily basis just sounds horrible.
My boyfriend drinks his coffee straight black and one day he requested that I try it out, it did tasted horrible lol. I need to include my flavors or I would not drink my coffee unless I include half and half or cream. :confused:

Reaction score
Definitely! I'm trying to add less creamer and eventually have just black coffee, but I love creamer in my coffee. My fiancé and I both really like hazelnut flavors and the french vanilla flavor. Sometimes when the holiday season comes around I get the peppermint ones too :)

Have you tried making your own healthy creamer? I have, and let me tell you it tastes way better than the creamer you can find at the grocery store.

Reaction score
Have you tried making your own healthy creamer? I have, and let me tell you it tastes way better than the creamer you can find at the grocery store.
I have started doing this with evaporated milk and flavored extracts. I like it much better because the ones you buy are presweetened , this way you can controll the amount of sugar in your coffee.

Reaction score
I am not a big coffee lover but whenever I have that odd cup I must have some cream with it. It's the only hot drink where I MUST have cream. Now we are on this subject you folks must try it with the butter and let us know what you think in the thread that was started about adding butter to your coffee. It seems to be the hot coffee subject. It's actually what got me to try some coffee recently: but not with the butter.

Reaction score
I have started doing this with evaporated milk and flavored extracts. I like it much better because the ones you buy are presweetened , this way you can controll the amount of sugar in your coffee.

Awesome! Have you tried making powdered coffee creamer? That one is made mostly with cashew nuts, super healthy and no processed products re involved. I really recommend it! I also liked to use evaporated milk for my coffee a while ago, it is very tasty!

Reaction score
Like what I had said in a similar thread about coffee is I am not a coffee lover. And if there are times that I am drinking my instant coffee I want it to have creamer and sugar. It taste better for me and I love this way drinking a coffee.

Reaction score
Usually I just take my coffee black. I like the taste, and also then I don't feel guilty for adding extra things like cream or sugar or other things like that - I try not to drink too many high calorie drinks.

If I'm out and about at a coffee shop though, for instance, I'll often get a flavored coffee or something like that -- I think that it's a nice occasional treat!

Ask a Question