Favorite "Comfort Food" Pastry?

Reaction score
My favorite is Crispy Creme Donuts love them. Sometimes I have a major craving for them during strange time, and will get in my car and drive 5 miles to the Crispy Creme Pastry place just to get one creme filled Doughnut. I just may have one today. :)

Reaction score
My absolute favorite comfort pasties are chocolate turtle brownies and chocolate filled turnovers. I am a huge chocolate fan and try to stay away from candy sugars, so those 2 items are my weakness.

Reaction score
Apple fritters, followed by buttery cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.

Fortunately, I am scared to make fritters because of the deep frying as I don't own that type of equipment. However, when I get in the mood and all the ingredients together, I know I can make cinnamon rolls that rival that chain in the mall.

Reaction score
My favorite pastry is jelly donuts. There is a bakery near my home and if you want the good donuts you have to get there before 8am. But their Jelly donuts are worth it. Just the right amount of jellly and the glaze on the crust is not to sweet.

Ask a Question