Favourite Old TV Series?

Reaction score
My favorite old TV Series is "Smart Guy" it aired on the Disney Channel in early 2000. I use to hurry home after school do my homework and sit and wait until 5pm for the show to come on.

Reaction score
I loved Sailor Moon! The main character from the series (it's an anime) was my idol and I would always do what she would. She also loved to eat food the most and they drew the foods so scrumptious looking! Would Mr. Bean count as an old TV series? If so, I would have to watch that show no matter what; super funny!
I really like it too. I have watched it two or three times. The main character is always so charming, smiling and positive-thinking. Whenever I feel down, I watch one or two episodes :))) My niece really likes it too and now I have an excuse for watching it :)))

Reaction score
I like Sanford and Son. That was a very funny show and I loved watching Redd Fox. He was always hilarious and I find just as hilarious now as I did then.

Reaction score
I love shows from the 90s like The cosby show, Martin, and Living Single. I also love I love Lucy and The Twillight Zone. The Twilight Zone is great on a Saturday night when you can't sleep.

Reaction score
I love Full House (hope that counts). When I was younger I watched it like it was my job, I remember when DJ broke up with Steve how devastated I was. Watching now, coupled with seeing what happened to some of the actors, I can't believe I used to watch it. But at the time I couldn't get enough of it.

Reaction score
These are all great shows, but my favorite old series is Little House on the Prairie. I absolutely adore that show and it always brings back memories from my childhood when I watch it. Sometimes my mom and I watch it together when I go to visit her.

Reaction score
I liked Fresh prince! and a whole lot of others but they are all cartoons like the flinstones.

Ask a Question