Hi chaps! Newbie but I too, come bearing a gift!

Tri

Reaction score
Hi I'm Tri.

I've just created a brand new youtube channel where I am going to share all of my patisserie knowledge in a really simplified way. I would be beyond grateful if anybody would fancy coming to have a look. I will have a series of basics videos where I show all of the basic techniques and then videos in which I use those basics to create patisseries.
Here's the link to my channel for my first patisserie which is this black forest gateau [links removed]

How wonderful a place like this where our shared passion can bring us all together! I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to contribute to this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am happy for regular contributing members to share links here, but when it's in a new member's first post that just seems spammy ;)

Tri

Reaction score
I know, I thought afterwards that might be the case. I promise I am genuine though, this is the only site to which I've posted the link and I certainly won't post any more. It's just that I was feeling so excited and enthusiastic about my new channel but haven't had any views

Reaction score
Well I searched YT for "black forest gateau" with no views, and a LOT of them came up.....so I don't know which one yours is.

Tri

Reaction score
Oh that's so kind of you for looking.
My channel name is 'Tri' so if you type in 'Tri Patisserie' it will be the first one that comes up.
(Otherwise if you type in Tri Blackforest cake it comes up as 12th down)
I don't think I'm allowed to post the link, but I guess I can try! here it is
Thank you again. Tri

Reaction score
This looks great! I feel like those naked look cakes are really in vogue right now, so it's cool to get a tutorial on them.

Also - I love your kitchen! So bright and white - I feel like it would give me a lot of baking inspiration just being in such a nice space!

Ask a Question