If you could only bake one thing...

Reaction score
If I could only bake one thing I would have to say (and this might be cheating) it would be casseroles/dinner. I have so many meals that I bake. Chicken, burritos, enchiladas, pork chops, etc. I could not imagine giving all these yummy meals up!

It is possible to find store bought desserts and there's always no-bake desserts. However, nothing beats a fantastic home-cooked meal!

Reaction score
Am I allowed to buy other things? Because I am torn between muffins of various sorts, which I would have no problem buying them, as long as I was allowed to use my one baking item on some lovely chocolate chip cookies.

Reaction score
I really don't think I could choose just one thing to bake if it had to be the only thing I'd ever bake again. I love trying new recipes and often get bored of always making the same things. I do have a few go to recipes though that I always have to make but I often change them a bit as well.

Reaction score
Wow i don't even need to think long on this one as it would definitely have to be banana bread; i can always customized it to my like by adding rum,different nuts,carrots and just about anything else that i feel like.

Reaction score
Chocolate cake for me! I could live without making most other desserts, but I love a big piece of chocolate cake every once in a while.

Kas

Reaction score
I would probably make a family recipe for ginger cookies. They are the absolute best cookies that I have ever had (although I have never met anyone else that ever liked them outside of the family :)). We only have them at Christmas. And I love them. I have to make extra just because I end up eating the majority of them. :) They are good for cutting out. They taste good with sprinkles on them or with just a basic frosting. I love them.

Reaction score
If I could only bake one thing it would be a chocolate cake. Being as unselfish as I am at times, I would be baking it for my son who loves chocolate cake. Since my husband will eat just about anything a chocolate cake would serve the family as I don't mind it myself. I would do everything to make sure it's nice and moist as none of us like a dry chocolate cake.

Reaction score
This is really hard for me to pick actually, lol. Almost embarrassingly hard :p. I think I would probably say cupcakes- there are so many different options and flavor choices...of course I'd still EAT all kinds of other baked goods, but if I could only bake one myself that would probably be it.

Reaction score
Pies. Everything I've ever wanted to bake is pies, they're so versatile and tasty, so if I was stuck being able only to bike pies... I'd not mind it at all! You can makes pies with so many different ingredients :) Not only sweet but also salty pies can be done ;) Lucky me I love pies :D

Reaction score
Mine would be CINNAMON ROLLS ! I love cinnamon rolls. Of course, they are a lot of time and effort to make them, so I really don't do it very often, but when I do make them, that is the thing that I enjoy the very most.
I like to add apples and raisins to mine, and mincemeat when I have it, just to make it something a little different.

I love cinnamon rolls as well =D I might share a very nice and easy recipe to make some really nice ones ;) I'm telling you just in case you want to check! I could see myself baking those for the rest of my life :)

Ask a Question