Newbie, saying Hi!

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I have been cooking since Jr high. So that is about 50 years. I have dabbling in baking most if that time. In these years I have developed two attributes. First, I am fearless, though this leads to many failures, especially with yeast breads. Second, my scone recipe, has become my moniker. I hope to learn more here, and be helpful where I can . Murray, from Kansas, land of wheat.

Reaction score
"Murray, from Kansas, land of wheat" sounds very poetic. Welcome!

We might have to pry that scone recipe from you! - or at least some tips. And how fun to have a signature dish! That sounds like a good survey question for the group!

Reaction score
Hi @Murray !!! Welcome to the forum. You'll love it here! It's great that you're fearless in the kitchen. Those "failures", or "oops!" are simply lessons that help us learn and continue forward in our baking journey ;). I hope you'll share with us your fearless adventures in the kitchen :)

Ask a Question