Pancake Mix

Reaction score
I've used pancake mix to replace flour a few times. Since my boyfriend and I moved and we were on a budget and I kept having baking urges while he was at school, I'd find recipes that had items I had that I could bake with pancake mix. The best one so far were cinnamon-brown sugar muffins. I attempted banana bread but it was a failed attempt, although my boyfriend liked them, I didn't though. What creations have you made using pancake mix instead of flour?

Reaction score
I've used pancake mix to replace flour a few times. Since my boyfriend and I moved and we were on a budget and I kept having baking urges while he was at school, I'd find recipes that had items I had that I could bake with pancake mix. The best one so far were cinnamon-brown sugar muffins. I attempted banana bread but it was a failed attempt, although my boyfriend liked them, I didn't though. What creations have you made using pancake mix instead of flour?

You should look for a recipe to make your own pancake mix. This way you can buy flour in bulk and still ave some let over to bake other things. Flour is much more adaptable to various recipes than pancake.

Reaction score
Yeah, probably. At the time I could only get pancake mix since it was cheaper. Eventually I will definitely try some homemade pancakes!

Reaction score
My favorite recipe using pancake mix is applesauce cake! Its by far the moistest cake I've ever ate! Its very delicious.

Reaction score
I make donuts with pancake mix and they turn out light and fluffy. They are not donuts in the traditional sense, but more of a blob of batter thrown into the hot grease. Once they are golden and delicious, I will top them with chocolate sauce or powder sugar.

Reaction score
I've used pancake mix to make muffins. I found the recipe on Pinterest. You can basically throw anything in from chocolate chips to blueberries and make decent muffins with pancake mix.

Ask a Question