Cookies and cream cake

Reaction score
I made this cake for my husband's recent 30th birthday and it was sooo tasty! The recipe is from Home Sweet Home by Hummingbird Bakery, and essentially it is a 3 tier vanilla sponge cake with fresh shop bought cookies crumbled into the cake batter. The icing is buttercream with mascarpone, which tones down the sweetness of the rest of the cake just enough. I'd really recommend this - you can just try crumbling cookies into your favourite sponge cake recipe!

Cookies and cream cake.jpg

Reaction score
Yummy!!! That looks so tasty!! When I saw the title, I was hoping to see a picture of it and I was real happy to see the picture of this lovely looking cake. Save me a slice!!!

Reaction score
Yummy!!! That looks so tasty!! When I saw the title, I was hoping to see a picture of it and I was real happy to see the picture of this lovely looking cake. Save me a slice!!!

Ha ha we have chunks of it in the freezer still! It was huuuuge. Not sure how well it would fare in the post! ;)

Ask a Question