Favourite filling in croissants? Or favourite kind of croissants?

Reaction score
I've never had a croissant outside the original store bought cans. I've never seen ones filled with anything but the idea sounds amazing. I'm wondering what a strawberry cream cheese filled croissant would taste like? Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! Thanks for the above mentioned possibilities.

Reaction score
I've never had a croissant outside the original store bought cans. I've never seen ones filled with anything but the idea sounds amazing. I'm wondering what a strawberry cream cheese filled croissant would taste like? Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! Thanks for the above mentioned possibilities.

Strawberries would be a fantastic way to go, I think :). You could do it with just about anything, really....tropical, savory, s'mores. Tons of possibilities :)

Reaction score
I like a traditional buttery croissant, but I love them with scrambled eggs in them or cheese.

In bakeries you find cheese topped croissants or the best is a chocolate one with runny chocolate inside and topped on the outside. I can eat them anytime of the day!

Reaction score
I love both sweet and savory croissant's. I love just plain hot out oven with real unsalted butter on them... Yum! Sometimes I like to bust out the strawberry jam and my favorite savory one is just to make it into a sandwich.

Reaction score
I like the croissants that have chocolate inside. I could easily eat several of them but the place near me that sells them is kind of expensive.
Their called pain au chocalte. They bring back 6th form memories, devouring one everyday. It was so yum. I made the same type but with brie. So much hard work for so much yummy.

Reaction score
Well I want a croissant with ham and cheese. Recently I saw one with with nutella but as good as it looks I am not too big on the sweets and feel like it would be way too sweet for me. I don't know I am in any hurry to make the croissant from scratch though.

Reaction score
chocolate without a doubt, but in the form of Pain au Chocolate... at least when I could have them before I became allergic to them, that is.

Ask a Question