Summer baking d.i.y

Reaction score
I was glad to be made a liar of on my other thread Summer Baking because I almost forgot about this cool earth oven do it yourself project hat was sent to me in e-mail from Mother Earth news:
194-070-01_title_01m.jpg

How cool is that? It talks a lot about baking bread in it but I also saw where it mentioned many other things you could prepare in it as well which is why I added it here instead of in "breads."

If ever find my camera gain i will post pictures!

Reaction score
Ooh I'd love to have something like this in our garden. Can you just imagine how envious all the neighbours would be when all the gorgeous smells waft about?! :)

Reaction score
Ooh I'd love to have something like this in our garden. Can you just imagine how envious all the neighbours would be when all the gorgeous smells waft about?! :)
I just have to get the husband motivated. I managed to get the garden dug (for as much gardening as I do.) Think we will start on that next week.

Reaction score
That sounds like a fun way to do some summer baking. There is a bakery down the road from my work and I get so jealous when I smell the scents of the fresh pastries! I swear they pipe the smell my way on purpose.

Reaction score
I wish this is something i could coax my hubby into doing but i think it would be sometime before he would entertain that thought as he have promised to help me with a garden pond in the near future.

Reaction score
I am sure I could get my husband to make one, the problem for us is that we really don't have a yard. I have made a note though that this will be one of his projects when we buy a house. It would be great for power outages too!

Reaction score
The picture is no longer avaible can you post the link I would lov to see what this looks like. It sounds pretty cool.

Ask a Question