U.S. Summer Internships!

Reaction score
Our son, who isn't registered here, but is charge of his own baking career, would like to do a summer internship. Right now, he's working 2 days a week at a high volume, mid end local bakery. He'd like to work at a resort where he can get more hands-on experience with finer pastries.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Reaction score
Our son, who isn't registered here, but is charge of his own baking career, would like to do a summer internship. Right now, he's working 2 days a week at a high volume, mid end local bakery. He'd like to work at a resort where he can get more hands-on experience with finer pastries.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

I live in the Napa Valley. She’s one of the most high end adult food and wine getaways in the world. There is a line 100 deep of the most highly trained pastry chefs in the country looking for work. Nobody’s hiring let alone taking on interns right now around here.

I can’t imagine other resort areas in state of California are doing much better. I can’t speak for other states.

Ask a Question