What do you plan to bake this week?

Reaction score
That looks interesting @djordjem87, and I love those ingredients. Last week I made a quiche, and the other night, I made biscuits and gravy. I'm in a really busy period right now, so I might not be baking quite as much as I have been, and will Summer coming, the temperatures are also rising. I'll still bake, but the dishes I bake will probably be lighter ones, and many will include fruit.

Reaction score
I love hearing what others are baking, since it's often something I've never attempted.

I plan to make a few trial versions of chocolate chip cookies, until my husband says "that's the one!" since his birthday is next week. I volunteered to bring a few things to a Valentine bake sale, and there's pumpkin in my freezer, so I'm going to try pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies. If they work, the dough will go in the freezer until the sale. And I'll make oatmeal cookie dough for the freezer, to make oatmeal cream pies for the bake sale. Making a batch of freezer waffles later today, too.

Reaction score
I am thinking of making some scones. I made my mom a special scone in the shape of a heart after she survived a stroke and my sister who had some before my mom did said she like it. Now I am thinking I should make some for the entire family living there.

Reaction score
I found the chocolate chip cookie recipe that we love. A little mesquite completely made it!

I was given a butternut squash the other day, so I plan to try butternut cornbread this week. I've never made anything besides plain cornbread, so this could be interesting.

Ask a Question