1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

Boil above together for 1 minute then remove from heat and add:

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Stir until smooth then pour in:

3 cups quick oatmeal

Blend quickly and put on waxed paper immediately by the spoonful. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.

Mmmmmmm!
Since this is my absolute favorite no-bake cookie, I will not re-post this recipe but it is simple, easy, and delicious.

Reaction score
Last week, I made some no-bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bars. No, oven required for this delicious rich chocolate treats! These treats are made with a crunchy layer on the bottom. I made it with crunch Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. All I did was microwave these delicious gooey treats. Yummy for your tummy!!! :p

View attachment 40
These look absolutely amazing. Although chocolate is my weakness as well as cheesecake, I have been trying to find healthier treats. But these I will have to try.

Reaction score
I remember making these no bake cookies made from cornflakes, pretzels, nuts, marshmallows, peanut butter and banana chips. It's very easy to make. All I did was mixed the 2 cups of the cereals and pretzel sticks with 1 cup each of the nuts, mallows. and the peanut butter. Heated them in a saucepan and stirred a bit until they mix well, then dropped spoonfulls onto wax paper. When the cookies cooled down, they are nice and crunchy with varying textures. The kids loved it!

Reaction score
I remember making these no bake cookies made from cornflakes, pretzels, nuts, marshmallows, peanut butter and banana chips. It's very easy to make. All I did was mixed the 2 cups of the cereals and pretzel sticks with 1 cup each of the nuts, mallows. and the peanut butter. Heated them in a saucepan and stirred a bit until they mix well, then dropped spoonfulls onto wax paper. When the cookies cooled down, they are nice and crunchy with varying textures. The kids loved it!

They sound really nice! I think i'm gonna try that soon!

Reaction score
They sound really nice! I think i'm gonna try that soon!

I missed the original posting with this recipe but they DO sound lovely! I like things with different textures and I love the combination of salty and sweet! I think these would always be a big hit!

Reaction score
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

Boil above together for 1 minute then remove from heat and add:

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Stir until smooth then pour in:

3 cups quick oatmeal

Blend quickly and put on waxed paper immediately by the spoonful. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.

Mmmmmmm!

I'm going to second (or third, or fourth...) this recipe as well. I remember making these as a child. They are soooo easy, and very very good! I'm planning on doing a lot of baking this Christmas for presents, and I think I'll include these. The confectioner's sugar is a great idea!

Reaction score
My favorite no bake cookies are the chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies. They are by far my favorite and I can pretty much eat the whole batch if I'm not careful. They're quick and easy and simple, all at the same time.

Ask a Question