What is Your Favorite Thing to Do Online?

Reaction score
What are some of the sites you work on alexis? I would love to make a few extra dollars as my expense are climbing.
Try postloop, and Jingit, and even slicethepie those are all really good ones to earn some extra cash on.

Reaction score
Try postloop, and Jingit, and even slicethepie those are all really good ones to earn some extra cash on.
Thank you for the information Dez...i will definitely look into Jingit as this one is new to me.

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do online is to do research I love learning new things. And I love to get new music!

Reaction score
For me it's getting to talk to friends and family that live scattered all over the place. Hubby and I are two different nationalities, living in a country that neither of us grew up in by virtue of his work right now. So as you can imagine we are all over the place when it comes to our loved ones!

The internet definitely makes life easier to keep in touch!

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do online is to watch recipes in youtube and some stuffs. Facebook sometimes occupies my time if I want to know what's up with my family, relatives and friends from a distance. Then sometimes I do some part time online writing job.

Reaction score
Watching movies, before I started playing video games again I used to watch movies online a lot. Now I play video games during my free time ;) I love it, I think I like it way more than watching movies, because of all the interaction, puzzle solving and action. I just love that. So far my favorite video game designer is American McGee.

Ask a Question