What's are some of your favorite genres of music?

Reaction score
I am not very much into genres. I like music in general and I like good one actually. At least in my opinion. If I have to choose a genre it would be jazz and blues but of course I listen to all the other genres but not all the artists of course. I would probably be able to find several songs from R n B that is now popular and that I like. Leonard Cohen is my favourite and his music cannot be fit in one genre. Country, rock, soul, jazz ... He's been here fo so long and it would be just crazy if he stuck with one genre only.

Reaction score
When it comes to music I generally like many of them, I do not really consider myself as a single genre lover or anything like that, but I am really into R&B, Hip-Hop and Pop, these are the ones that I like the most. It is really nice to play some good music whilst working, doing the chores and that kind of stuff, music makes you do things way better and also motivated, that's my opinion though.

Ask a Question