What's your 3 favorite foods?(non sweets)

Reaction score
I just figured it out. We just make new posts, listing 3 things each time.

I'm going for artichokes, beef tenderloin with blue cheese, and cornbread this time.
Ohh you big cheaty cheat!
Not that I won't do it too.
Hot chocolate fudge cake, garlic bread, and some nice fish and chips.

Reaction score
Ohh you big cheaty cheat!
Not that I won't do it too.
Hot chocolate fudge cake, garlic bread, and some nice fish and chips.

Who is calling who a big cheaty cheat? We were told no sweets and snuck in hot chocolate fudge cake! I hope you brought enough for everyone!

Reaction score
My three favorite foods are almost Peas rice, pizza and dosa. I like other foods but these mu favorite foods.:)

Reaction score
Tough question, especially if sweets aren't allowed to be involved! I would say my top three would have to be homemade mac'n cheese, flank steak, and corn bread!

Reaction score
LOL@ Meowmie! I completely understand. I was like...ummm...just three? I love lots and lots of foods! Haha, I should start making separate posts as well.

Reaction score
This is such a tough question for me, but if I have to choose three...

1. Street tacos (carne asada, chicken, chicharon)
2. Ravioli
3. Indian food

Reaction score
I would have to say Chicken, Pizza and Steak.

I don't know why I love these three things. I know I am a meat girl, so the steak is big one. When I start to feel sick, I eat some red meat. I feel so much better.

I like my chicken anyway. Fried or grilled, it doesn't matter.

And Pizza.. MMMM. I love pepperoni and sausage. Oh and I love cheese. So adding cheese to any of these items is yummy.

Reaction score
I am definitely a food lover! My top three would be homemade macaroni and cheese, grilled chicken, and a broccoli casserole! That's an ideal meal for me right there! All I am missing is a dinner roll!

Reaction score
My three most favorite foods are broccoli with butter, shredded cheese, and herbs; avocados with salt, pepper and garlic; and eggs, scrambled or made as an omelette.

Reaction score
Hmmmmm................

I don't think I can limit it to 3.

I guess........if I HAD to say only 3............

Chicken Fried Steak, mashed taters, and green peas

Reaction score
For me it would be:

Menudo:

menudo.jpg

Fish schnitzel:

schnitzel1.jpg

Ánd of course ''salads'' in general:

Most%2BRequested%2BSalad%2Brecipe%2B5.jpg

7d55d802775ed097ad7e8df4cf9d7879.jpg

b2f77d04665e4048a301ae32b499ac7f.jpg

Reaction score
This 3 is my all time favorite foods..lagsagna, carnonara and macaroni salad...I really love the taste of these food. That is why I know very well how to prepare and cook my favorite foods on my own version.

Reaction score
Reaction score
This is a good question! If I'm just taking with free reign and not thinking about calories or anything, I would say pizza is number one for sure. I also love curries (I am a spicy food fan!) and Mexican food - tacos, burritos, all that yummy stuff!

Reaction score
One, fish nuggets. I buy cream dory from the grocery store, cut them into "nugget" sizes and dredge the pieces with equal parts of breading mix and cornstarch for flavor and crispiness. Then I deep fry until golden brown. My son loves this also. Second, pancit chami or chami noodles. My favorite version is sweet and spicy egg noodles with veggies and sometimes added with kikiam or pork bits. And third, siomai or shumai which is a pork dumpling.

Reaction score
:p I have to admit as well, without sweets, it is slightly hard to decide. But, I do prefer these the most:
1) Burgers: It's the only time I ever eat lettuce! I love those tasty feel of juicy meat, the salty mayonnaise, delicious cheese and those fluffy buns! It's one of the greatest creations of fast food!
2) Pizza: Those pizza lovers, you already know the best part of pizzas, the CHEESE! Of course, we've all tasted to great 'Cheesy Bites' from Pizza Hut! Just, yum! And those scrumptious pizzas from Dominoes? Unforgettable!
3) Steak: #3 was hard to decide, though, I always enjoy a juicy steak! ;)

Ask a Question