What's Your Favorite Candy?

Reaction score
My favorite candy is Hershey's mild dark chocolate. And now they have them with almonds in them. ;)

Reaction score
Lindt just came out with a new line of chocolate candy I can't get enough of. Though I have always liked their truffles (especially the white chocolate), the Hello Bars make me forget that I had two surgeries in less than a year :D. Target carries these for less than what's advertised on their site but the Salted Caramel bar is worth the expense.

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Reese's along with the Hershey's chocolate covered marshmallows, which seem to be rare now. I found them for Easter as chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs, but that's one of the only times I see them being sold. How about you, what's your favorite candy?
My most favorite candy is candy corn!!! I have loved it since I was a little girl. I think a lot of it is because you can only get it in the fall around Halloween time. It is limited so I am beyond excited when I see it on the shelves each year! I usually buy a huge bag or two so I can have it for a while... long after they take it off the shelves for the season. I then start my countdown for the next year!
Candy corn says "Fall time" is here and I love that time of the year!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
I love Cadbury and Dove chocolates. I like the Cadbury chocolate that had strawberry yoghurt inside, I haven't seen that one since I was a kid tho, so I'm guessing they no longer sell it :(

Ask a Question