What's your favorite flavor milkshake?

Reaction score
I am a big fan of french vanilla milkshakes. I purchased this at Baskin-Robbins and it is so delicious.

Reaction score
I love chocolate milkshake, especially when it's so rich and thick! That is definitely my guilty pleasure! But thinking about it, I haven't had it in years! I guess I have to go out this week to go and get some since I am craving for it now.

Reaction score
My favorite is Banana. I had one at Steak ans Shake and it was absolutely great. It was so good that I felt guilty while
i was drinking it. So you know it must have been good.

Reaction score
Strawberry or vanilla are my favorites when it comes to traditional flavors, but my all time favorite is peach. I had one a few summers ago at Sonic and it was so good. It tasted so fresh and not overly sweet, it seemed like they mixed fresh peach (not canned and syrupy) with a vanilla milkshake. It was delicious, I haven't seen them feature that flavor in a long time.

Reaction score
I recently had a Banana Nutella milkshake at a diner that was really delicious. I hope to replicate it at home!

Reaction score
Jack in the Box makes a mint oreo milkshake that is to die for, so I am going to say that mint milkshakes are my favorite. If I can't have one of these, then I would go with a classic chocolate flavor.

Reaction score
I absolutely love milkshakes. Steak 'n Shake used to be my favorite, and then I discovered chick-fil-a's, which are also really good! My favorite flavor would have to be chocolate, but I also like some of steak n shake's special flavors, like chocolate covered strawberry, which is chocolate syrup mixed in with a strawberry milkshake. I don't know if they count as milkshakes, but the blizzards at DQ are good too, I was obsessed with the pumpkin pie ones back in October. And now they have cake batter, which I have yet to try.

Reaction score
Plain ole vanilla has to be my very favorite flavor of milkshake. Though, I did have a Cookies and Cream milkshake the other day, and it was divine. I do also like mint milkshakes, but I get those rarely, since no one hear seems to have them! Or they're all sold out when I get there maybe, haha.

Reaction score
All this talk of Steak and Shake is making me hungry. I love that place! I have to drive an hour to get there from here, though.

Reaction score
This is not one of my favorites but last year a ast food resteraunt had a feature flavor. The milkshake was vanillia and bacon, it sounds gross to me so I never tried it. Did anyone get to taste this ? Does that sound like a tasty flavor to you?

Reaction score
This is not one of my favorites but last year a ast food resteraunt had a feature flavor. The milkshake was vanillia and bacon, it sounds gross to me so I never tried it. Did anyone get to taste this ? Does that sound like a tasty flavor to you?

I've heard of bacon chocolate before, but never bacon in a vanilla milkshake. It soundly like one of those things that seems gross, but is actually pretty good once you try it. :p

Reaction score
Yuck! Bacon in a vanilla milkshake sounds disgusting. Everyone is putting bacon in everything nowadays!

Reaction score
Strawberry or vanilla are my favorites when it comes to traditional flavors, but my all time favorite is peach. I had one a few summers ago at Sonic and it was so good. It tasted so fresh and not overly sweet, it seemed like they mixed fresh peach (not canned and syrupy) with a vanilla milkshake. It was delicious, I haven't seen them feature that flavor in a long time.

I've never had a peach milkshake before. It sounds so yummy. What about nectarines or plums? Makes me want to raid the store for them now.

My favorite milkshake flavor would have to be strawberry. My friend and I found the perfect one in Hardee's, of all places, which is a bummer since we don't have them here in the Philippines.

Reaction score
For one brief, fattening, summer I worked at an ice cream shop where employees were given a free small shake or ice cream everyday.

I created something there. An amazing shake that almost hurt to drink.

A coffee ice cream base, mixed with an obscene amount of hot fudge, caramel sauce and whipped cream.

It was sooooo good, and I got sooooo fat.

Reaction score
Well, now I would really like a milkshake! My favorite milkshake has to be the Cookies and Cream shake from Fat Sal's. It tastes like absolute heaven in a cup.

Reaction score
My favorite flavored milkshake has to be the best one of all which is cookies and cream! If I go to a restaurant that sells milkshakes but don't have cookies and cream, I leave upset! If I'm really craving a milkshake but cookies and cream isn't available, I would go for regular vanilla.

Kas

Reaction score
I love milkshakes to the point where I think it is an addiction. :) I have gotten this one local place to make hot fudge milkshakes for me. They are so good. If I was going for a "basic" flavor, I tend to lean towards chocolate. I really, really do love Egg Nog shakes. But if I had to choose a number one flavor, it would, without a doubt, be the minty Shamrock Shakes. I can't get enough of those when they are out.

Reaction score
I love strawberry milk shakes. I use to have a Dairy Queen turtle blizzard occasionally, but can no longer have all of that sugar.

Ask a Question