What's your favorite flavor milkshake?

Reaction score
Strawberry, every time. It's just the best out of every flavour. I guess banana would be my second choice I suppose.

Reaction score
I absolutely love banana milkshakes! That with either chocolate or strawberry as my second favourites. I rarely drink milkshakes nowadays though, but used to buy them at school before they were considered "unhealthy"!

Reaction score
I love strawberry milk shakes made with fresh strawberries and sugar free vanilla ice cream. Just the best.

Reaction score
My favorite traditional flavor is chocolate, followed by vanilla, then strawberry. Nowadays, there are so many other flavors out there, so my favorite non traditional favorite is oreo. Oreos are delicious in every way. What's your favorite flavors?
Milkshakes... yumm !!!! I would have to say my favorite of all time is peanut butter banana! I had it many years ago for the first time and fell in love with it. Thank goodness they have it where we live now! You hate to leave your favorites behind when you move!
It was a little different back then too. When your younger you don't have to worry as much about your weight. :) Now I have one as a treat every now and then.

So good!!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
Jack In The Box makes a mint Oreo shake that is to die for as well. They top it with a ton of whip cream and a cherry. That is my second favorite flavor.

Reaction score
Tangerine is my all time favorite milkshake. Next up is the original strawberry. Oreo milkshakes are good too but I'm never in the mood for them anymore.

Reaction score
I am partial to both vanilla milkshakes and strawberry,,, made with vanilla ice cream and real strawberries. I like blizzards from Dairy Queen, they are just a super thick milkshake. My favorite flavour blizzard is toffee or turtle. I like the way the chocolate sticks to the side of the glass!

Reaction score
This is like, a major life dilemma. Do I order the strawberry, toffee or chocolate? Oh they're all so nice how could I choose. :p

Reaction score
I'll be the weird one and name a milkshake that technically has no dairy in it: avocado and coconut milk.

Or purple taro and coconut milk.

Although I do love chocolate and banana as well. Peanut butter (maybe even with marshmallow fluff) would be great with that!

And reading the above suggestions, the next one that I want to try is peach. Liquid peaches and cream, it's genius!

Reaction score
Anything with oreo cookie chunks in it :p Or mint! Or vanilla!

Just not like...banana or something. It doesn't sit well with me :(

Reaction score
My favorite flavor is definitely banana and chocolate, I like mixing them. I liked this flavor since I was just a kid and I would cry if my mom didn't bought me both flavors so I can mix them.

Reaction score
I agree about the Oreo flavor - I love the little crunchy parts of cookie mixed in with the shake!

I'm also a huge fan of anything choc mint flavored, so shakes in that flavor get two thumbs up from me. My husband can't stand choc mint anything though - he always says it reminds him of chocolate mixed with toothpaste o_O

Reaction score
My favorite is a papaya milkshake. Whenever I saw a ripe papaya in a traditional market or supermarket I will buy it at once to make a milkshake not only for me but for the whole family. It is just good to have this thing that is real and fresh with no artificial flavor and it is really delicious!

Reaction score
Mint with chocolate chips! But I also favour more conventional flavours, like for example vanilla and chocolate. It's been years since I last drank a milkshake and doubt I'll be drinking one anytime soon.

Ask a Question