What's your favorite kind of muffin?

Reaction score
Blueberry and chocolate muffins have being favorites for quite sometime and it's almost impossible to take a trip to the bakery without getting chocolate muffins as their my kids favorite...somehow i think i'll be leaning towards making some banana muffins as i've never make this flavor at home.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of muffins in general and there are a lot of flavors that I enjoy but I think a nice, classic blueberry muffin is probably my overall favorite.

Reaction score
I like savory and sweet muffins. A nice cheese muffin that is warmed up is great as a snack with some butter, but my favorite is chocolate with chocolate melted chips inside. The fresher the better as they are softer and the chocolate is warm inside.

Reaction score
I love, love, love, blue berry muffins. I saw the picture of some here and my mouth is watering. My favourites for sure. Beside blueberry muffins, chocolate muffins would probably be my second choice.

I hope to make some sort of muffin before the year ends. If only all my baking plans materialize lots of people would be happy. I always share my baking so that I won't be tempted to eat too much.

Ask a Question