What's Your Favorite Thing to Eat for Breakfast?

Reaction score
Best thing? Egg products, I find, kick your day off with a bunch of energy. This could be scrambled eggs and toast, egg sandwiches, or even a batch of tasty (and my personal favorite) French Toast. I prefer French Toast (a couple slices), A bowl of cereal and a glass of OJ. Rarely do I get all three, or if I do I sub OJ for Milk just because I love to drink Milk.

But yeah, French Toast probably is my favorite. And I can cook a mad batch :D

Reaction score
I may say that my breakfast nowadays is different from what I had during my younger years. Before I eat bacon, ham, sausages, pancakes, egg omelette at breakfast. But now I do still eat them but once in awhile already because I am trying to avoid eating fatty foods. Now I do eat oatmeal together with banana or apple. Whole wheat bread with peanut butter or fruit jams and low fat milk. Fresh fruits like papaya and mangoes I also eat at breakfast for a healthy meal.

Reaction score
Best thing? Egg products, I find, kick your day off with a bunch of energy. This could be scrambled eggs and toast, egg sandwiches, or even a batch of tasty (and my personal favorite) French Toast. I prefer French Toast (a couple slices), A bowl of cereal and a glass of OJ. Rarely do I get all three, or if I do I sub OJ for Milk just because I love to drink Milk.

But yeah, French Toast probably is my favorite. And I can cook a mad batch :D

I love having eggs from time to time as well! I love them both scrambled and sunny side up. Sometimes we make a Spanish egg tortilla with them, my dad showed me very early on how to make one. The only reason I don't consume eggs for breakfast often is because they are so filling!

Reaction score
I'm not much of a morning person, and eating in the morning usually makes me sick.

But there are some things I love..........and not just for breakfast....

o.jpg

44993242_sausage%20gravy.jpg

221.jpg

Reaction score
My favourite breakfast at the moment is Coconut Porridge, which is made with oats, banana, coconut milk, almond butter and coconut oil. It is divine! I usually add raisins and almonds too. Perfect for autumn and winter :)

Here's the recipe I use: http://deliciouslyella.com/coconut-porridge/

Reaction score
biscuits and gravy, a everything omelet,hash browns and a big glass of milk,sadly I can't have coffee anymore,sniff sniff,I miss you so much coffee ;)

i don't eat that very often,lately it has been home made biscuits,eggs or oatmeal,with bacon or sausage,like a kielbasa or something with lots of chicken in it,to reduce the bad fat content,sad isn't it ?

in the morning it is going to be big bowl of cheerios with some sliced banana,with 2% milk,to make up for the bacon and eggs :)

Reaction score
Usually a peanut butter sandwich without jelly for me. If it's a special occasion, a sunshine toast :p That is, using a biscuit cutter, cut out a circle in the middle of the bread and place on a frying pan. one's one side is done, flip it over and break an egg into the cut space and when the egg white is done, and the yolk runny, slip it onto your place :3

Reaction score
Usually a peanut butter sandwich without jelly for me. If it's a special occasion, a sunshine toast :p That is, using a biscuit cutter, cut out a circle in the middle of the bread and place on a frying pan. one's one side is done, flip it over and break an egg into the cut space and when the egg white is done, and the yolk runny, slip it onto your place :3
Where I come from we call sunshine toast egg-in-a-hole. I like sunshine toast so much better. :) I do enjoy eggs prepared that way but I usually cook mine through to the solid stage because I enjoy them better that way. My favorite thing for breakfast is actually French toast though. I make it with nutmeg and cinnamon and I use honey rather than maple syrup. Yep, that's my favorite breakfast and now I'm hungry. :)

Reaction score
Anya you have to have some jelly or it isn't a PBJ sandwich lol and I've never had an egg in a hole

Reaction score
Where I come from we call sunshine toast egg-in-a-hole. I like sunshine toast so much better. :) I do enjoy eggs prepared that way but I usually cook mine through to the solid stage because I enjoy them better that way. My favorite thing for breakfast is actually French toast though. I make it with nutmeg and cinnamon and I use honey rather than maple syrup. Yep, that's my favorite breakfast and now I'm hungry. :)
ohhh hehe sunshine toast was what it said on this recipe book i got when i was like 10 years? or less. :p

Ask a Question